How much is Junk Removal Cost?
Junk removal can be an expensive but necessary service. From furniture and appliances to old tires and construction debris, a professional junk removal service can take care of all your waste disposal needs. But with such a wide range of pricing options, it can be hard to know just how much is junk removal cost. We’ve gathered some average prices from across the country to help you get started.
It can vary greatly depending on how much stuff needs to be hauled away, what kind of debris it is, and how labor-intensive the process is. But typically, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $350 for a full junk removal service.
Here are some average prices for common junk removal services:
- Appliances: This is one of the more expensive items to have removed, as appliances are often large and heavy. Expect to pay $100 or more for appliance removal. You may be able to find a company that will recycle or donate your appliances for a reduced fee. A word of caution: Many appliance removal companies will not remove refrigerators due to the Freon gas inside. You will likely need to hire a specialized company for this type of appliance.
- Construction debris: This can be one of the more expensive types of junk to have removed, as it is often heavy and bulky. Expect to pay $200 or more for construction debris removal. You may be able to find a company that will recycle or donate some of the debris, which can reduce the cost. It is important to note that many companies will not remove asbestos, so be sure to ask about this before hiring a company.
- Furniture: Removal of junk on large pieces of furniture can be expensive, as it is often bulky and heavy. Expect to pay $100 or more for furniture removal. You may be able to find a company that will recycle or donate your furniture for a reduced fee. This is a great option if you have gently used furniture that you no longer need.
- Tires: Many junk removal companies will not remove tires due to the environmental hazards they pose. You will likely need to hire a specialized company for tire removal. Expect to pay $100 or more for this service.
- Yard waste: This is one of the more affordable types of junk to have removed, as it is often lighter and easier to dispose of. Expect to pay $50 or more for yard waste removal. You may be able to find a company that will recycle or compost your yard waste for a reduced fee.
As you can see, the cost of junk removal can vary widely depending on the type and amount of debris. Be sure to get a few quotes from different companies before making a decision. And always ask about recycling and donation options, as these can help reduce the cost of your junk removal. This is a great way to be eco-friendly and save money at the same time!
Stand Up Guys Junk Removal
830 E Broadway Ave, Tampa, FL 33619, United States