Ronald is an important cog in the Stand Up Guys Machine. Ronald has also been a member of The Stand Up Guys Junk Removal Crew since we first stepped foot into the ‘Sunshine State’ back in late 2013. Ronald was one of the very first employees for our Tampa Branch, and is to this date our longest tenured employee in Florida.
Ronald as since moved up in the ranks and made his way closer to the top. He started out as a Hauler, like all employees do, and made his way to being a Crew Leader in a short period of time. Ronald excelled so much as a Crew Leader, that after a short period of time, he was promoted to Training Manager for the entire company. Ronald has proven over the years that he is so good at what he does, that we are convinced there is no one else we want more than to train our employees to be the best they can be. If the world had more Ronalds, it would simply be a better place.
Stand Up Guys Junk Removal Branches:
- Casey Walsh, CEO
- Carson Gibson, Director of Operations
- Corey Gatlin, Atlanta, GA – Branch Manager
- Ross Lawrence, Nashville, TN – Branch Manager
- Tyler Grant, Raleigh, NC – Branch Manager
- Raymond Arft, Sarasota, FL – Branch Manager
- Rolando Nava, East Atlanta, GA – Branch Manager
- Brelin Fernando, Tampa, FL – Branch Manager
- Christiaan Sammons, Dallas, TX – Branch Manager
- Ryan Keane, Sales Manager
- Ronald Miller, Training Manager